Monday, September 13, 2010

Introducing

Yeah, so basically I'm supposed to be writing in this blog for a school project, but I think it'll actually be fun unlike some of the other homework I'd had over the years.
Yay for me.
Alright, alright. I guess I sound sort of depressed right now, but I tend to do that a lot when I start out writing.
Annoying, right?
Tell me about it.
Anyway, before I get too off subject, I'll just skip to the point.
Or try to, at least. Heh, heh.

This blog will be about a debate, or argument, rather, on two extremely popular book series.
One called Twilight, the other called Harry Potter.
What makes it extra hard to come up with a conclusion in this international argument, is that both sides have completely mental fans (I should know) that will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to defend their books.
I guess it's sort of nice seeing youth these days so involved with their reading but isn't this just a bit too much?
Like how Twilight fans hang a ZILLION posters of Robert Pattinson around their room.
A bit scary, really...

Well, I'm here to investigate both sides of the story and see which is truly on top.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment